Trial version of the password manager?

I am a longterm user of the wallet. I have a total security subscription till 2026, and now got your mail that it will be no longer supported.

I am ready to give the passwordmanager a chance, but i dont wana buy it without trying it. Looked on your website(bitdefendercentral) and in the wallet-app but the only offer i get is to buy the password manager and no chance to try it before.

A disappointed customer

Comments

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    edited May 2023

As per the bitdefender password manager website (https://www.bitdefender.com/solutions/password-manager.html)

Bitdefender Password Manager service is available for purchase or trial for customers that have purchased one of the following Bitdefender subscriptions: Bitdefender Mobile Security for Android, Bitdefender Web Protection for iOS, Bitdefender Mobile Security for iOS, Bitdefender Premium VPN, Bitdefender BOX, Bitdefender BOX V2, Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac, Bitdefender Antivirus Plus, Bitdefender Internet Security, Bitdefender Internet Security Multi-device, Bitdefender Total Security, Bitdefender Total Security Multi-device, Bitdefender Family Pack, Bitdefender Premium VPN for Business, Bitdefender Digital Identity Protection, Bitdefender Mobile Security for Android & iOS and Bitdefender Small Office Security users. The trial period is of 90 days from the moment of the activation of the trial.

For more information, kindly contact the bitdefender support by visiting https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/ and scroll down to the bottom of the webpage where you can get in touch with support representative either by email, chat or over a call.

Alternatively, you can also share your query with bitdefender support team by dropping them an email at bitsy@bitdefender.com

The support team will reply back to your query within next 24-48 hours excluding weekends.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Hi @ThorstenH,

Since you are already using the Wallet, you should get an extended 6-month trial for Password Manager. If this is not availalbe to you, kindly get in touch with our Support teams for further assistance.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user