Password Manager Autofill not working on Android

Hi All

Just trying password manager as a potential replacement for wallets.

Installed and working fine on laptop. However, on my two Android devices the autofill function does not work. I followed the instructions and selected Enable Autofill when installing the app, and selected Bitdefender Password Manager as the trusted application, but nothing so I have to copy and paste passwords.

I use Chrome on all devices. Wonder if there is another step in Chrome that I need to take, any suggestions?

Thanks

Comments

• Fixed it. I had some sort of Google Autofill enabled at the same time as Password Manager. Disabling that did the trick

• Scott
    Scott Defender of the month mod

Nice research, @WeekendWarrior :) Thanks for posting your results, as that could help us, or another member who sees this thread in the future.

Scott

All Bitdefender Home Product User Guides:https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/user-guides/

• I too cannot get password manager to autofill on my android devices. Following @WeekendWarrior's advice I've disabled autofill in Google Chrome and Samsung Pass. Still doesn't work. Very frustrating to a non-techie. Any suggestions/fixes? I'm about to dump Password Manager and go to 1Password!