VPN turns off

I bought VPN yesterday. VPN turns off when I shut down my computer. I turn my computer on later and VPN isn't on anymore. Is this because I have fast startup disabled? I had malware issues recently, and got a tech person to repair my computer. Is there still something on my computer that's turning it off?

Comments

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

As far as I know you will always have to connect to vpn manually after restarting your computer.

For more information, kindly contact the bitdefender support by visiting https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/ and scroll down to the bottom of the webpage where you can get in touch with support representative either by email, chat or over a call.

Alternatively, you can also share your query with bitdefender support team by dropping them an email at bitsy@bitdefender.com

The support team will reply back to your query within next 24-48 hours excluding weekends.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Thank you for letting me know. Sorry for the question too. I could have Googled it, but I panicked...I had a recent malware scare.

• Hi @OwnerOfBitdefender,

Check if the VPN is set to connect automatically at Windows startup:

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• OwnerOfBitdefender
    edited May 2023

@Alexandru_BD Thanks for the great tip!

• You are welcome @OwnerOfBitdefender ! 😉

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user