Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Licence validity on my computer.

Options

Hey,

Just got a message that my BF subscription is ending in 23 days. Still I remember very well that I bought a lifetime licence for me computer, so this should be without any lifetime ending right!???

Where can I check my licensing on my computer???

Best,

Luc

Comments

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

@Alexandru_BD, @Mike_BD can check on this for you.

Additionally, you can contact the bitdefender support by visiting https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/ and scroll down to the bottom of the webpage where you can get in touch with support representative either by email, chat or over a call.

Also, you can also share your query with bitdefender support team by dropping them an email at bitsy@bitdefender.com

The support team will reply back to your query within next 24-48 hours excluding weekends.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited May 2023
    Options

Hello @Luc Jacobs,

I have noticed that you have a Bitdefender Internet Security 2016 (PC Lifetime Edition, 1 PC) that you've purchased back in 2018.

This edition is valid for the lifetime of the PC or 5 years, whichever comes first. It doesn't mean that the license is valid for life, if this is what you are asking. At that time, the lifetime of the protected device was considered to be 5 years from installation and the license would cease to function if the OS was reinstalled or if hardware was changed. This type of license could cover a single device only and could not be transferred to other devices. This product is no longer available in the Bitdefender portfolio.

My recommendation would be to get in touch with the Support teams to find the most suitable solution for your needs. They can provide further assistance when it comes to these licenses.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user