Is it possible to download a PDF file from Safepay?

Hello,

When I installed Bitdefender onto my Microsoft Windows 11 PC it created a folder labelled 'Bitdefender Safepay' inside my PCs 'downloads' folder.

I have tried to download a PDF file (financial statement) from Safepay into the downloads folder using the download button located on the PDF viewer in Safepay but each attempt has ended in failure.

Is it possible to download a PDF file from Safepay into the Bitdefender Safepay folder (or elsewhere) on my computer?

Many thanks in advance for any advice on this topic.

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello.

Do the steps below.

Regards.

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    Answer ✓

Hello @Tompfx,

Based on your description of the situation encountered, I would recommend contacting the Technical Support Teams, as more information might be required to troubleshoot this. You can get in touch with our engineers by choosing one of the contact channels available here:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

If you are trying to print using Safepay, please note that virtual printers are not supported in the secure browser. Most virtual printers open windows in the initial desktop and block Safepay's secure desktop while waiting for your input, so this might be related to the download issue you are encountering.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

Answers

• Many thanks Gjoksi and Alexandru_BD for your quick and helpful replies.

I followed Gjoksi's advice and was able to download a basic version of the pdf file which displays all the most important information and fulfils my requirements.

Many thanks Alexandru_BD for your advice regarding virtual printers. If I need greater PDF functionality I will keep this information in mind.

Thanks again for your help gentlemen, I hope that you both have a great day.

Regards.

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited May 2023

You are most welcome @Tompfx and well done @Gjoksi

Have an excellent day as well.

Cheers!

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user