Question About Password Manager Menu And Access To Passwords

JN Colan
edited May 2023 in Password Manager

How do I go about editing passwords and other information contained in Password Manager. I am not seeing any Menu dropdown anywhere when I open the Password manager.

Answers

• Scott
    Scott Defender of the month mod

Hi @JN Colan

When you click Accounts from the left-hand side, then click the 3 dots next to a link, you have all the options there.

Kind regards,

Scott

All Bitdefender Home Product User Guides:https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/user-guides/

• Where is the "accounts on the left hand side" located. Bitdefender central? When using PW Manager the only two drop down options I have are Copy password and Copy user name, none of the others you show.

• Hello @Ruthless,

The accounts tab is located in the Password Manager browser extension. First, make sure the accounts are added accordingly. Password Manager will also add your accounts automatically after you log into websites. After installing the browser extension, it will present a screen to help you add or import your accounts:

Then, you can enter the required login information, then click the Save button.

This is the window displayed when adding your accounts automatically after you log into websites:

Once the accounts are saved, you should be able to expand the available options for each account, as shown in this screenshot here:

I hope the information is useful.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user