Bitdefender Online Threat Prevention blocked code dot yengo dot com

Windows 11 Pro X64 Build 22621.1778

Microsoft Edge Build Version 113.0.1774.57 (Official build) (64-bit)

Biitdefender Total Security build 26.0.35.174

It appears that Bitdefender Online Threat Prevention is constantly blocking code yengo com in Edge browser happens multiple times when closing browser for me, also when opening. Oddly enough does not happen when I connect to VPN. This is widespread.

Google this and you will find a plethora of similar issues with no clear solution

Do not really know what or who the culprit is at this point.

Best Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello.

I think that the best option for you is to contact Bitdefender Consumer Support, as the support engineers could take a deeper look at the issue, so do the steps below.

First, take screenshot(s) of the issue,

create a log file on your Windows device using Bitdefender Support Tool, by following these steps:

create a connectivity log file, by following these steps:

and

create a log file on your Windows device using BDsysLog, by following these steps:

Next, contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by e-mail:

with short description of the issue.

After that, you will get an automated reply by the Bitdefender Customer Care Team, with your ticket number.

Now, in reply to that automated reply, you can send the screenshot(s) you already took and the log files you already created in the first step.

Since you are all done, just wait for the support engineers to investigate your issue and find a solution to fix the issue.

Remember that the screenshot(s) and the log files will help a lot to the support engineers for better and faster investigation on your issue and finding a solution.

Regards.

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    edited May 2023 Answer ✓

Bitdefender might be interfering because the TLS certificate for the website yengo is expired. More details can be found in below stated link

https://sitecheck.sucuri.net/results/yengo.com

More information on TLS certificate expired in below stated link

https://labs.sucuri.net/signatures/sitecheck/warning-tls/cert-expired/

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

Answers

• TexCen
    TexCen Lord of Cumbria
    edited May 2023

Seeing the same behavior here, started today [05.26.23] - and Edge isn't running.

Windows 11 Home x64 Build 22621.1778

Microsoft Edge Build Version 113.0.1774.57

Bitdefender Total Security build 26.0.35.174

"msedge.exe attempted to establish a connection relying on an expired certificate to code.yengo.com. We blocked the connection to keep your data safe since websites must renew their certificates with a certification authority to stay current, and outdated security certificates represent a risk."

• 05/26/2023

(23:33 GMT-6)

It happened to me like an hour ago, i was playing LOL and suddenly the bit-defender advice showed up with that code yengo com stuff. In my case it just happened once. i also added edge to the firewall just in case.

Seems there's some people affected with this issue on this day for some reason. Hope we find what's going on.

Windows 10 Version 22H2

Bitdefender Total Security build 26.0.35.174

• Thanks for your kind suggestion in regards to this. Did the steps you mentioned and am still awaiting upload of my information to email support. It is kind of stuck at this point.

Now as the issue I reported yesterday was still happening the new update is I have since been upgraded to a new version of Bitdefender Total Security version 26.0.36.193 and the issue described above ceased to happen at all.