Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender password manager

Options

I have a licence for Bitdefender internet security which I like a lot. It works fine and does its work.

I also have a licence for Bitdefender password manager and that is the most frustrating, obnoxious and irritating piece of software ever. Each and every time after closing my browser, it kick me out and even re-login takes forever.It never ever seems to work for more than five minutes.

Even when logged into my Bitdefender account, it seems to think I haven't logged in and it prompts me to login again which works one time in 15 attempts. It sends me a code and then it start hanging and stops working.

And when eventually it works, it stops working immediately after closing the browser.

Comments

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @pieterbatenburg1,

The login issue you described can be addressed by enabling an option in your Password Manager settings menu, I've included an image below as to what it looks like:

After you've opened the Settings, the option at the very top says "Disable login tab on startup", simply check that box.

Make sure to tick the 'Remember me' box as well:

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Traceman
    Options
    1. This takes away the 2 factor login, essentially leaving you with a password that will give up ALL passwords if hacked. So, No dual authentication.....Whats the point?
    2. I have paid for your Black Friday upgrade which now gives me 15 devices. Okay, I have cameras, watches, etc....
    3. I feel my Netgear Armor is REALLY my only decent protection.
    4. You do not help much after telling us that you found data stolen from companies i may have signed up years ago. BUT,, you give no real help in removing my personal info from thiese theives.
    5. You make it appear that after the upgrade to your top of the line BitDefender upgrade that I will have this great new interface. .... Well, thats B.S and I cant see that anything has changed, Its no diifferent. Thats straight up theft. Im about to find another (Asus) AX / WiFi 6E router. Bitdefender is not doing much if anything at all. Its the RAXE500 router and its hardware firewall chip that is really protecting me. Well, as you know Netgear routers burn up because the fans do NOT work on most of them. I did find a really great set of fans (Not cheap ****** laptop fans), with a reostat for control that will keep the whole crappy line of RAX routers running cool.l

So, Bitdefender is not realy the great product i thought it was. Where is the new interface and all the so called modules. Which are really just an add on here and there. I could sue you all and I would win. Why? JUST DO WHAT YOU CLAIM YOUR DOING..... quit fu##ing people over. And the browsers do not synch properlly AT ALL....

Tracy Verlin

I WILL GO INTO THE FORUMS AND MANUALS ONE MORE TIME. THEN, iM GOING TO HAVE TO ASK FOR REFUNDS AND I WILL REALLY INTRODUCE MYSELF. i DONT COMPLAIN LIKE THIS. bUT YOU ALL HAVE RUINED A PRODUCT THAT WAS OKAY AT ONE TIME.