Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

1 Virus Sample

Options
marciocruz
edited August 2008 in Sample submission

detect by another av

i have total security 2009,and i have do a right click scan,and no detect,but wen i try to upload to virustotal,bitdefender detect...is too strange

/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=2795" data-fileid="2795" rel="">fotos.zip

Comments

• Davo
    Options

yeah it seem ver2009 does not detect some samples that old ver2008 detect, but the development and Lab of bitdefender doesn't seem to care, this is the worse antivirus market in the world.

Marciocruz take a look here:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=7344

• Why is it the worst? There is no perfect antivirus. And definately no perfect suite.

At least BD is working hard on getting things on track.

• yes,is true,i'm see that,i think bitdefender have to fix that soon as possible...is a very stupid bug that

• Davo
    Options
    At least BD is working hard on getting things on track.

are you joking?

BD is working hard? where do you see it?

even 2009 released with alot of bugs and alot of issue's, and they have not fixed it yet.

There is bug and issue's since ver 2008 and they have not fixed yet.

You seem to know much about BD :D very much.

• What have you done to try and fix things?

• forget,i think bd is not making any thing to fix that

• The file is already detected as Trojan.Downloader.JKOF.

Best regards.

• The file is already detected as Trojan.Downloader.JKOF.

Best regards.

yes but only,with the webscaner,because if i do a right click scan,bd don't detect

• csalgau
    Options

That file should be detected at first sight by all scanners, even on the minimal settings. I'll have testing look at it, but I see no reason why you should be experiencing this behaviour.

• i don't know whhy,but i'm not the only person with this bug,so you bd have to investigate and fix that