Antiphishing Greyed Out

The menu bar is greyed out and settings gives me "Bitdefender service is unavailable". Consider this a "me too" for Webbit's problem. I tried the fix you gave him and it was already enabled. See attachment of my settings screen. Every time I reboot, I see that under antivirus screen that Antiphishing is disabled. I turn it on and still the settings are unavailable from the menu bar.

post-18942-1226428900_thumb.jpg

Comments

• Do you use Vista ?

• Do you use Vista ?

Nope. Win XP SP3

• Nope. Win XP SP3

Hi Leighton

Antispam and antiphshing are curently disabled by BD 2009 Internet Security.

On our French Forum every body is waiting for a big update called 20.11.......

Unfortunately the BD techies said that the first version of genlevel 20.11 should be delivered

for the English product. May be around the middle of November.

I apologize me for my English as you imagine it is not my Mother's language.

Try to find the replies of YANN If you can read the French Forum.

Have a nice day :)

• Hi Leighton

Antispam and antiphshing are curently disabled by BD 2009 Internet Security.

On our French Forum every body is waiting for a big update called 20.11.......

Unfortunately the BD techies said that the first version of genlevel 20.11 should be delivered

for the English product. May be around the middle of November.

I apologize me for my English as you imagine it is not my Mother's language.

Try to find the replies of YANN If you can read the French Forum.

It'e me again

There was a mistake in my reply.

Currently the genlevel is 12.0.10.3 and of course the updated genlevel should be 12.0.11.x.

• It'e me again

There was a mistake in my reply.

Currently the genlevel is 12.0.10.3 and of course the updated genlevel should be 12.0.11.x.

Seabird78,

Thank you for the update. Your English is much better than my French in spite of my French heritage.

Bon Jour,

Leighton

• Seabird78,

Thank you for the update. Your English is much better than my French in spite of my French heritage.

Bon Jour,

Leighton

Seabird78

Followup on my last message:

I have the current BDAV 2009 12.0.11.28 and still have the same problem. It's not allowing a check for some database on a BDAV server somewhere.

Maybe 12.0.12.xx will resolve the problem.

Thanks,

Leighton

• Seabird78

Followup on my last message:

I have the current BDAV 2009 12.0.11.28 and still have the same problem. It's not allowing a check for some database on a BDAV server somewhere.

Maybe 12.0.12.xx will resolve the problem.

Thanks,

Leighton

Bonjour Leighton

It seems that BD Internet Security 2009 is bugged.

It's not the same problem with BD Total Security 2009 or BD Antivirus 2009.

I hope genlevel 12.0.11 'll correct a lot of problems but it's possible that BD have to fix 12.0.11 ?????

I have no more information. Don't hesitate to ask Mr NIELS on the UK Forum. I think he is a strong spet.

• Bonjour Leighton

It seems that BD Internet Security 2009 is bugged.

It's not the same problem with BD Total Security 2009 or BD Antivirus 2009.

I hope genlevel 12.0.11 'll correct a lot of problems but it's possible that BD have to fix 12.0.11 ?????

I have no more information. Don't hesitate to ask Mr NIELS on the UK Forum. I think he is a strong spet.

Seabird78,

All is right with the world. I uninstalled BDAV 2009, edited the registry to clean out any vestiges of the old installation and re-installed. Everything is cool now.

Evidently there was something from the old installation of BDAV 2008 that was interfering with it. I'm free. JFJ

This post can be cancelled.

Bon nuit,

Leighton