2008 Updates?

i've just reverted back to BD AV 2008 as 2009 was giving me hastle <_<

will i continue to get all new updates with v2008?

Comments

• Yes. End-of-life for previous versions are announced in due time.

However, at anytime you want to go for the free upgrade, please let us know.

• Yes. End-of-life for previous versions are announced in due time.

However, at anytime you want to go for the free upgrade, please let us know.

i've tried 2009 on this vista machine and had more porblems with it than V2008, hence going back to this older but better working version

• Sometimes you just need to stick with "if it ain't broken don't fix it". We really hope though that we will be able to improve the products in such manner that the number of issues will decrease from version to version.

What I wanted to say in my previous post is that we can assist with troubleshooting the situations you have been dealing with.

• If the honest truth be told, I also much prefer the 2008 version which was very stable - never had a day's problem with it, whereas (and I don't know whether this is just my imagination!) 2009 sometimes seems to be a tad unstable; every now and then the Net Zone indicator suddenly show a large red X, although when I check in with the program, it says: "No issues affect your computer." So, if that is the case, why does this X make me think that BD is off-line?

Please can you explain this idiosyncracy?

Thanks!

• If the honest truth be told, I also much prefer the 2008 version which was very stable - never had a day's problem with it, whereas (and I don't know whether this is just my imagination!) 2009 sometimes seems to be a tad unstable; every now and then the Net Zone indicator suddenly show a large red X, although when I check in with the program, it says: "No issues affect your computer." So, if that is the case, why does this X make me think that BD is off-line?

Please can you explain this idiosyncracy?

Thanks!

It can be as easy as a wrong display of services status. But until we try to investigate it we cannot be sure. If you want this to be investigated then please use: https://myaccount.bitdefender.com/site/MyAc...contactEmail/1/

Thanks.