Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

"your Bis Trial Has Expied".

I sent a reply to the offending email but have had no reply as to why i am being requested to make upgrades when I have a 3 machine licence and 190+ days remaining.

The offending pop ups appear on one machine only ie not inc the email which I pick up on another machine, but suspect it is being generated because of something happening from the machine giving the pop-ups.

Please help before I am left without protection.

I have combinded 3 .gifs into one single gif.

1# - a screen capture of the pop up

2# - a screen capture of the email

3# - a screen capture of BitDefenders registration page showing just the part with 192 days remaining (I removed the bit showing my reg number).

post-21471-1236118090_thumb.jpg

Comments

• I sent a reply to the offending email but have had no reply as to why i am being requested to make upgrades when I have a 3 machine licence and 190+ days remaining.

The offending pop ups appear on one machine only ie not inc the email which I pick up on another machine, but suspect it is being generated because of something happening from the machine giving the pop-ups.

Please help before I am left without protection.

I have combinded 3 .gifs into one single gif.

1# - a screen capture of the pop up

2# - a screen capture of the email

3# - a screen capture of BitDefenders registration page showing just the part with 192 days remaining (I removed the bit showing my reg number).

You should verify that under the registration option on the machine you received the pop up, you have listed the same license key that you have on the other 2 PCs, and not a different one.

However, the upgrade to Internet Security 2009 is recommended, since it is free of charge. The upgrade steps are described here.

http://www.bitdefender.com/site/KnowledgeBase/consumer/451/

As for the e-mail, the screen shot is not very helpful. If you could forward the e-mail you received to customerservice@bitdefender.com, we will know the exact details.

:rolleyes:

• You should verify that under the registration option on the machine you received the pop up, you have listed the same license key that you have on the other 2 PCs, and not a different one.

However, the upgrade to Internet Security 2009 is recommended, since it is free of charge. The upgrade steps are described here.

http://www.bitdefender.com/site/KnowledgeBase/consumer/451/

As for the e-mail, the screen shot is not very helpful. If you could forward the e-mail you received to customerservice@bitdefender.com, we will know the exact details.

:rolleyes:

Raluca

So simple. Thanks, didn't think to check as I should have done all 3 machines at the same time. Appreciate the help and should follow through with your suggestion of upgrading to '2009' sometime soon.

Jon

• I'm glad I helped!