New Bitdefender 2009 Problem

Here is the image

azf4mw.png

I chose yes and already send for bitdefender. But bitdefender doesn't fix it yet.

Please note: it happended to me about 1 week.

Comments

• Hello Chickenlittle,

Could you please post the exact BitDefender version and what operating system you use?

Cris.

• I'm using the Bitdefender Anti Virus 2009 on Windows Media Center and Bitdefender Internet Security 2009 On Windows Vista Ultimate 32bit. All of them are up to date.

• And which of them has problems?

• Both of them Cris. And it happened few times a day.

• alexcrist
    alexcrist
    edited April 2009

OK, I will try to talk to someone, but I don't know if I'll reach that person during the weekend. I'll keep you posted with what I find out, and if there's anything else needed from your system.

Thank you for reporting this.

As a quick advice: please don't empty your Temp folder. There might be some crash dumps there that might be needed.

Cris.

• Chikenlittle, please go to this path:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\BitDefender\Desktop\Temp\

(providing that C is the partition where you installed Windows)

Put all the contents of that folder in an archive and upload it on a file-sharing site. Then send me the download link through PM. That folder contains the crash dumps needed to analyze the problem. Do this for both your systems (please put them in separate archive, and tell me which one is which).

Cris.

• i've reinstall my pc, i will report if i still have any problem.