Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

No Access To Setup

Options

Hi,

I have purchased a new NAS drive and I can't access the setup screen from internet explorer. I know what your thinking what has this to do with Bit defender. Well My main PC runs windows XP professional and I have access to a laptop that runs Viasta Home edition and neither of these will allow me to access the NAS drive setup screen on 192.168.1.*

I can access the screen from my third PC which is Vista Home edition and from my Iphone. Now having looked at the PC's that wont conect to the NAS drive the only common denominator is Bitdefender that i have installed on them both. I have tried turning off the firewall and I have set the home network to safe and full access and I still can't access the page. The only way for me to confirm it is bit defender is to uninstall it but the last time it failed I had a huge job reinstalling bitdefender again.

Anyone else had this problem or encounterd something similar or better yet, solved this problem.

Cheers,

Mav

P.s. Why is the word for the opposite of heaven barred?

Comments

• alexcrist
    Options

Hello MAV,

Try disabling HTTP scan (from the antivirus Custom Level settings), ****** Control (from Privacy) and Parental Control modules which filter web traffic. Then see if you can access the NAS.

About the word, it probably is filtered by default by the forum software.

Cris.

• Hello MAV,

Try disabling HTTP scan (from the antivirus Custom Level settings), ****** Control (from Privacy) and Parental Control modules which filter web traffic. Then see if you can access the NAS.

About the word, it probably is filtered by default by the forum software.

Cris.

Hi Cris,

Thanks for the response. Tried these and no joy. I should have mentioned that I can access my routers setup page just not the NAS drive.

Regards,

Mav

• @MaverickScot

I have sent you some troubleshooting steps by e-mail, please try them and reply to my message with the results.