Weakness Of Bd Against Scanning Compressed Files ( Archives ) Is Unbearable ( Where Is Attention )

Welcome all,

As you know BD is one of the biggest company in security field

,but BDIS 2009 doesn't get my impression or my friends'

Yet they become impressive with other security products for other companies

This test clears that BD is weak in scanning compressed files ( Archives )

To when BD won't support compressed formats

It cann't delete malwares from non Password-protected archieves

my test in front of all with BD 2009 whose engine is used by 3 companies

It cann't detect what's inside archives

storm_6267658631456288376_capture-12.gif

No comment but absolute failure

Please put in attention

we use the programme not the company

Feedback did not take Attention

Do you support the Arabic language

And

Is Can protect itself when you run the virus kills all Along * exe *

We want is the concealment run BitDefender of the operation " task Manger " even be impossible to kill him

So that it's impossible the viruses to kill BitDefender

We want to support the BitDefender operation of more than one executive formula that protects all programs that are extension " exe "Against Of Damage

What we want

Increase the effectiveness of algorithms for the detection of counterfeit programs and the strong performance of scanning behavior and efficiency of firewall

BDIS 2009 isn't strong enough to protect itself from being cracked

To when the version wil be cracked

is this an evidence for weak designing

Look at the picture carefully and you'll know that BD cann't protect itself from being cracked

and you want it to protect our computers' programmes whose have the format exe

look carefully while BD being cracked

storm_1138979503234334952_c.png

No comment

Comments

• zika2020
    edited May 2009

No Comment

I'm so diappointed to hear that Bitdefender being cracked

I want to hear something from our moderators

• Viscon
    edited May 2009

this cracked version is most likely useless i guess.

you can't activate it, can't register online, can't update...

if you try the key should be blacklisted in no time.

just putting "home made" key doesn't mean software is fully operational.

• zika2020
    edited May 2009
    this cracked version is most likely useless i guess.

you can't activate it, can't register online, can't update...

if you try the key should be blacklisted in no time.

just putting "home made" key doesn't mean software is fully operational.

But I knows poeple use this crack and the programme is fully operational.

perhaps newer version make the crack useless

but people who use the crack with ealier versions what can we do with them ?

:wub::wub:

• csalgau
    csalgau ✭✭

As far as I remember, using a cracked version will most likely deny you access to product updates.

Also, the crack itself will probably have caused an inadvertent hole in the software, which can be exploited by malicious programs.

Users should take into consideration that whoever made that crack could also have inserted something else inside it.

Cracks are run on the user's own responsibility. No support is provided for cracked versions and no guarantees on the product's proper functioning are made. No effort has been made to cripple functions as a result of cracking the application.

Currently BitDefender does not remove files from some archives due to their license prohibiting these kinds of changes.

• As far as I remember, using a cracked version will most likely deny you access to product updates.

Also, the crack itself will probably have caused an inadvertent hole in the software, which can be exploited by malicious programs.

Users should take into consideration that whoever made that crack could also have inserted something else inside it.

Cracks are run on the user's own responsibility. No support is provided for cracked versions and no guarantees on the product's proper functioning are made. No effort has been made to cripple functions as a result of cracking the application.

Currently BitDefender does not remove files from some archives due to their license prohibiting these kinds of changes.

so when will BD buy rar liscence ??! :unsure:

• csalgau
    csalgau ✭✭

I have no idea what to tell you. Customers will receive the changes when they are made.

In the meantime, malware stored in archives should be blocked on access.

Off topic - if I get more of that "up!" crap, I'm enabling friendly forced moderation for the user for a week or something. Enjoy.

• Mr.00
    edited May 2009
    I have no idea what to tell you. Customers will receive the changes when they are made.

In the meantime, malware stored in archives should be blocked on access.

Off topic - if I get more of that "up!" crap, I'm enabling friendly forced moderation for the user for a week or something. Enjoy.

If you were not the answer to what is contained on the subject, why are you speak?

Forces you not to respond

If you're angry I'm here View my problem, but did not notice the word "up"

If you're interested in the word "up" and accused you of problems?

This indicates a lack of respect in for your customers ؟؟

If your forum has proved a failure

• csalgau
    csalgau ✭✭

Dear Google Translate user,

As a customer you may contact BitDefender Support or the similar service that may be offered by your distributor.

Questions as the one you have asked should be handled through other support channels.

As an virus analyst, it is not my job to answer on the forums. I do it because I want to. Users such as yourself make me regret it.

>... the word "up"

That was a general warning. I have seen a few users self-promoting threads, including yourself. I did not write a post just to inform you how bad your English is.

>This indicates a lack of respect in for your customers

I'm terribly sorry if you were able to come to that conclusion from what I said. In most of the world's cultures respect is supposed to be bilateral. It's hard to hold a normal conversation with someone you have no respect for.

• Dear Google Translate user,

As a customer you may contact BitDefender Support or the similar service that may be offered by your distributor.

Questions as the one you have asked should be handled through other support channels.

As an virus analyst, it is not my job to answer on the forums. I do it because I want to. Users such as yourself make me regret it.

>... the word "up"

That was a general warning. I have seen a few users self-promoting threads, including yourself. I did not write a post just to inform you how bad your English is.

I'm terribly sorry if you were able to come to that conclusion from what I said. In most of the world's cultures respect is supposed to be bilateral. It's hard to hold a normal conversation with someone you have no respect for.

So What about the crack ?

• alexcrist
    alexcrist
    edited May 2009

Hello Mr. 00,

It cann't detect what's inside archives

As far as I can see, BitDefender DID successfully detect all threats in those archives, including the ones in the password-protected archive. So your statement is false.

As for not being able to clean it, Catalin already said everything that needed to be said.

Also, you already asked the same question before, and i already answered you this question, here: http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=12945 So please just take a moment and read carefully the answers that you are being given around here. It's nobody's pleasure to answer the same question over and over again, especially to the same user. :)

Is Can protect itself when you run the virus kills all Along * exe *

We want is the concealment run BitDefender of the operation " task Manger " even be impossible to kill him

So that it's impossible the viruses to kill BitDefender

We want to support the BitDefender operation of more than one executive formula that protects all programs that are extension " exe "Against Of Damage

I basically have no idea what you were trying to say/ask in the above statement(s).

To make a completely wild guess: BitDefender has a SelfProtection system which prevents other processes to stop it's processes and change it's files.

BDIS 2009 isn't strong enough to protect itself from being cracked

To when the version wil be cracked

is this an evidence for weak designing

No, it's not. It's just an evidence of the reality. Computer binary code cannot be fully protected from anything, especially from human intrusion and modifications. Whatever you use to make the code harder to be read, or to encrypt it, or whatever, basically it will still be just a simple sequence of binary op-codes and instructions.

And whoever knows his/her way around assembly can very easily "read" the code and change it.

Is this legal? Absolutely not! Is this preventable? Still, absolutely not!

As Catalin said, whoever uses a cracked version of any product uses it at his/her own risk. No support is offered and no product updates/upgrades are offered to users who use cracked products.

What BitDefender can do is to periodically check license codes which request updates, and block blacklisted keys. And this is done, very well actually. BitDefender is one of the hardest products to be cracked, as far as I know. But it's impossible to achieve 100% crack-protection, just as it's impossible to achieve 100% detection rates.

So What about the crack ?

So what about it?

My suggestion: let's gather all users who use cracked versions, lock them all up without trial, and shoot them at dawn, like it was done in Wild West. Would this be a good solution for you? :)

Seriously now, with what exactly are you, a paying user of BitDefender, affected that someone else uses the same product with an illegal license? I see no downside for you, but maybe I'm missing something...

Cris.

• Dear Google Translate user,

>... the word "up"

The point of view :)

• Mr.00
    edited May 2009
    Hello Mr. 00,

As far as I can see, BitDefender DID successfully detect all threats in those archives, including the ones in the password-protected archive. So your statement is false.

As for not being able to clean it, Catalin already said everything that needed to be said.

Also, you already asked the same question before, and i already answered you this question, here: http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=12945 So please just take a moment and read carefully the answers that you are being given around here. It's nobody's pleasure to answer the same question over and over again, especially to the same user. :)

I basically have no idea what you were trying to say/ask in the above statement(s).

To make a completely wild guess: BitDefender has a SelfProtection system which prevents other processes to stop it's processes and change it's files.

No, it's not. It's just an evidence of the reality. Computer binary code cannot be fully protected from anything, especially from human intrusion and modifications. Whatever you use to make the code harder to be read, or to encrypt it, or whatever, basically it will still be just a simple sequence of binary op-codes and instructions.

And whoever knows his/her way around assembly can very easily "read" the code and change it.

Is this legal? Absolutely not! Is this preventable? Still, absolutely not!

As Catalin said, whoever uses a cracked version of any product uses it at his/her own risk. No support is offered and no product updates/upgrades are offered to users who use cracked products.

What BitDefender can do is to periodically check license codes which request updates, and block blacklisted keys. And this is done, very well actually. BitDefender is one of the hardest products to be cracked, as far as I know. But it's impossible to achieve 100% crack-protection, just as it's impossible to achieve 100% detection rates.

So what about it?

My suggestion: let's gather all users who use cracked versions, lock them all up without trial, and shoot them at dawn, like it was done in Wild West. Would this be a good solution for you? :)

Seriously now, with what exactly are you, a paying user of BitDefender, affected that someone else uses the same product with an illegal license? I see no downside for you, but maybe I'm missing something...

Cris.

again to ask you show you are not a complete answer My question to the !!

Why did not indicate to me BitDefender not buy rar liscence

Reason for edit: Minor spelling errors

Well, what is the problem in this??!

• csalgau
    csalgau ✭✭

Try another translator. This one is really bad. I'm having serious problems understaning your posts.

It's hard to provide an anwer I do not have.

Sending this question to our support department may get the right answer from the right people.