[solved] Bitdefender 2009 And Firefox 3.5

hi, after i upgrade firefox into 3.5, the bitdefender antiphishing toolbar is not working anymore, i ran the update but there is no update available for it. Could you please help me, thanks in advanced.

Comments

• hi, after i upgrade firefox into 3.5, the bitdefender antiphishing toolbar is not working anymore, i ran the update but there is no update available for it. Could you please help me, thanks in advanced.

Hello Chickenlittle ,

We are aware of this incompatibility and we are currently working on a fix . We will contact you back as soon as an update with a fix will be released.

Thank you .

• I ran an update today and the bitdefender antiphishing toolbar is working perfect now. Thanks to bitdefender.

• Apparently firefox downloads a database (urlclassifier3.sqlite) of reported phishing sites & malware from google to the hard drive so it can tell you if you're on a dodgy site or otherwise at risk. Does anyone know if this is a feature worth keeping, or is the bitdefender antiphishing toolbar & software enough on its own?

• You can keep both (Firefox's database and BD Antiphishing toolbar). They won't interfere with each other.

Cris.

== CLOSED ==

== Issue solved ==

This discussion has been closed.