Can't Update Since Oct 9th

Hello

I can't update anymore since Oct 9th! The error message is "Can't connect'". I have normal access to internet and everything works fine on my PC.

It worked before the 9th and I didn't change any settings since then!

Does anybody else have the same problem?

Comments

• Try doing an update from the expert mode under the update tab on the left side.

• Try doing an update from the expert mode under the update tab on the left side.

For me everything at that point is grayed out.

• Then you should try doing a repair install. Just run the installer over the current install.

It worked for me for the most part but the network module.

Thaanks, but it does nothing, it's like trying to get to server but nothing happens even after 10minutes.

• Then you should try doing a repair install. Just run the installer over the current install.

It worked for me for the most part but the network module.

I have XP and when I double click on the EXE file, it doesn't offer me to reapir the application, just to reinstall over it. Also, I can't repair from Add/remove Programs either.

• When I said repair install, I meant just reinstall over the existing install.

Sorry about that.

• Hello Tierix,

A workaround for the update unavailable issue was described here . Please try those steps and reply to the same topic if you have the same issue.

Thank you .