Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Upgrade From Bid Internet Security V10 To V11

Options

I am presently using the trial version of BitDefender Internet Security V10 and I probably will purchase the 2 year license from amazon.com. When V11 comes out will I be able to upgrade to it without further costs?

Thanks!! :unsure:

Comments

• Yes, you will be able to use BD 11 Internet Security without paying extra. ;)

Andrei

• wa4zwc
    Options

Thanks Andrei.

Yes, you will be able to use BD 11 Internet Security without paying extra. ;)

Andrei

• Glad that I could assist you! :)

Andrei

• thehudd
    Options
    Yes, you will be able to use BD 11 Internet Security without paying extra. ;)

Andrei

One question I have that I have not found the answer for is if I now have BD AV Plus and that will not be continued, what is the upgrade path for BD 11? Sorry if answered elsewhere.

• As far as I know, you will be able to upgrade from BD 10 plus to BD 11, and from BD 10 IS to BD 11 IS. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

BD 11 will be avaible as soon as all the bugs will be fixed. This should be in about 2 months.

Andrei

• khufu
    Options

As far as i know, Plus version will not be available so a proper upgrade will be: from BD 10 plus to BD 11 IS, and from BD 10 IS to BD 11 TS. And for standard will be a normal upgrade.

• It could be. As I said, I'm not so sure, so Khufu could be right.

Andrei

• thehudd
    Options
    It could be. As I said, I'm not so sure, so Khufu could be right.

Andrei

Thanks for your assistance. I guess more will be known shortly.

Mike