Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Warning 1 Issue Is Affecting The Security Of Your System

Options

I am having some problems with 2010 on vista home basic.

I always have the warning "Warning 1 issue is affecting the security status of this PC"

it says PC has not been scanned in 20 days, I scan which takes hours, and the warning does not go away.

anybody know a cure for this?

TIA.

Comments

• I am having some problems with 2010 on vista home basic.

I always have the warning "Warning 1 issue is affecting the security status of this PC"

it says PC has not been scanned in 20 days, I scan which takes hours, and the warning does not go away.

anybody know a cure for this?

TIA.

Run a quick scan! You can also set up the scanning tasks for quick, deep etc.

On the Expert Mode Settings

Antivirus Tab->Virus Scan then right click on the line you want for example Quick System Scan and select Schedule.

• Run a quick scan! You can also set up the scanning tasks for quick, deep etc.

On the Expert Mode Settings

Antivirus Tab->Virus Scan then right click on the line you want for example Quick System Scan and select Schedule.

I did the quickscan, but that did not resolve issue,

I can scan this thing over and over and still have the warning that it needs to be scanned,

anybody familiar with this problem?

is there a workaround?

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello orlenz50,

We would like you to go to the next location from your system :C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\BitDefender\Desktop\Profiles (Windows Xp) or C:\ProgramData\BitDefender\Desktop\Profiles (Windows Vista and Windows 7) and look after a file called "tasks_system.xml" . Upload it on http://www.sendspace.com/ and then post here the download link .

Thank you .