Lost Bitdefender Internet Security 2010 Disk

Hi all,

I seem to have misplaced my Internet Security 2010 disk along with my key. I will be getting a new computer soon, and I will need to reinstall it. Is there any way to re-download it online somewhere? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Hello cw76542,

First of all you will need to uninstall BitDefender from your current PC using the uninstall tool. Access the link and when the window with the BitDefender file appears, please choose the "Save to disk" option. Save the tool on the PC and run it.

In order to install BitDefender 2010 on your new PC please download the installation kit from here. You will find here step by step instructions regarding the installation process.

We have sent you an e-mail with the installation steps and with your license key. Please use it in order to register BitDefender. We have also noticed that you have an active online BitDefender account and there you can find your license key and also the download links. Please go to MyAccount and login using your username and your password.

Thank you.

• Hello cw76542,

First of all you will need to uninstall BitDefender from your current PC using the uninstall tool. Access the link and when the window with the BitDefender file appears, please choose the "Save to disk" option. Save the tool on the PC and run it.

In order to install BitDefender 2010 on your new PC please download the installation kit from here. You will find here step by step instructions regarding the installation process.

We have sent you an e-mail with the installation steps and with your license key. Please use it in order to register BitDefender. We have also noticed that you have an active online BitDefender account and there you can find your license key and also the download links. Please go to MyAccount and login using your username and your password.

Thank you.

Hi,

I am a user of Bitdefender Total Security 2013. Recently, my hard disk crashed and I had to format it. This resulted in the antivirus getting erased. Now, I would like to reinstall the same product but I seem to have lost my product CD.

Any help in this matter will be much appreciated. Thanks.

P.S. I can log into My Bitdefender account and I know my license key.

• Hello harshalg,

You can download the 2013 from here - http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=35494 and then use your license key to activate it. You can. of course, download the latest 2015 version and use that same key to activate that one, it has a lot of improvements over the version you were using.

Ro.