Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Scheduled Scans Running At Same Time

I was wondering if anyone else every had this problem. I have the deep system scan scheduled to run at 8 am and the system scan scheduled to run at 10 am everyday. Lately they both have been going off at the same time. Both at 8 am and 10 am. What can I do to fix this? I never had this problem before. The computer's OS is Windows XP. Please help.

Thanks,

Adrienne

Comments

• Hello voley234,

There is no need for you to run 2 scans a day as long as the Deep System Scan will scan the exact same files as System Scan+rootkits and inside archives.

• Hello voley234,

There is no need for you to run 2 scans a day as long as the Deep System Scan will scan the exact same files as System Scan+rootkits and inside archives.

I run the two scans because we have had problems with Malware in the past. My problem is not the running the two scan but that they are going off together at both scheduled times. When the deep system scan is scheduled to run, it runs along with the system scan. And when the system scan is scheduled to run the deep system scan run too. I want to know how to fix that problem.

• Hello voley234,

Please open BitDefender, click on View logs from the bottom of the window, then click on Antivirus module from the left part and make a screenshot with this window.

Please reply to me and upload this image.

Thank you.