Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Status Alerts

Options

Hi,i have a problem with Status Alerts!

After every restart the Antivirus Status Alerts is enabled,how can i disable it completely?

Thanks in advance :)

post-15809-1278351113_thumb.jpg

post-15809-1278351136_thumb.jpg

post-15809-1278351197_thumb.jpg

Comments

• Lionet
    Options
    Hi,i have a problem with Status Alerts!

After every restart the Antivirus Status Alerts is enabled,how can i disable it completely?

Thanks in advance :)

Hi 3SSS,

maybe you should not strictly follow the example below, but you could wait for a bd technician to give the straight answer to your question.

At least the link gives you an idea of what to do.

status alerts

Regards

:)

L

• 3SSS
    Options

Thx,Lionet

My problem is the same as shpshftr said in his topic :(

Unfortunately, for now has no solution for my problem.How long i must wait,other topic is from Mar 19 2010 dudes...

• PintoX
    Options

Hi!!!

I have the same problem too, and I can't solve it.

I already had created a post with this information on http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?sho...c=18262&hl=

• Unknown
    Options

Hello,

@3SSS: Can you please elaborate on the issue you encounter ? What status alerts are you referring to ? Can you provide me with more details please ? If possible reproduce the steps you take until the notification appears again.

@André Pinto: Considering that your topic is quite old and several updates have been released I would like to kindly ask you to do the same thing and try to provide me with more details about the issue you encounter, if possible a screenshot or reproduce the steps you take until the error occur.

Regards,

• PintoX
    Options
    Hello,

@3SSS: Can you please elaborate on the issue you encounter ? What status alerts are you referring to ? Can you provide me with more details please ? If possible reproduce the steps you take until the notification appears again.

@André Pinto: Considering that your topic is quite old and several updates have been released I would like to kindly ask you to do the same thing and try to provide me with more details about the issue you encounter, if possible a screenshot or reproduce the steps you take until the error occur.

Regards,

Hi!

Ok. I have the program updated with the last version (BDAV 13.0.21)

The problem is this. I don't want the antiphishing protection enable. I disable this feature in Antivirus menu (picture 1)

post-31347-1278775767_thumb.jpg

In the main menu, the Bitdefender show a message (picture 2). Ok, I will disable this alert (picture 3)

post-31347-1278775775_thumb.jpg

post-31347-1278775549_thumb.jpg

The Bitdefender don't show any message. Ok, is this that I wish. However, when I restart my Windows Vista, the warning appers (picture 4)!!! The Bitdefender don't save the alert that I disable...

post-31347-1278775676_thumb.jpg

• Unknown
    Options

Hello André,

Please check your email associated with your forum account. Follow the steps, send me back the generated log files along with the requested information.

Looking forward to your answer!

• 3SSS
    Options
    Hi!

Ok. I have the program updated with the last version (BDAV 13.0.21)

The problem is this. I don't want the antiphishing protection enable. I disable this feature in Antivirus menu (picture 1)

post-31347-1278775767_thumb.jpg

In the main menu, the Bitdefender show a message (picture 2). Ok, I will disable this alert (picture 3)

post-31347-1278775775_thumb.jpg

post-31347-1278775549_thumb.jpg

The Bitdefender don't show any message. Ok, is this that I wish. However, when I restart my Windows Vista, the warning appers (picture 4)!!! The Bitdefender don't save the alert that I disable...

post-31347-1278775676_thumb.jpg

I have the same problem like André Pinto shows on the pictures above,but with antivirus status...

• Unknown
    Options

Hi 3SSS,

Please check your email address associated with your forum account.

Kind regards,