Activation And Antivirus Module Problem

After installing Bitdefender Internet Security 2011 I had some problems:

1-I have 2 license key, I tried them for activating but still (2 days) bitdefender not showed remaining days for my license key. written by bitdefender in dashboard for my license key is: "This is a valid, full license; but Expires in: 30 days"

2-And now the antivirus module shown by bitdefender in dashboard says "The Virus Scan module is unavailable"

I attached for figures of problems

I hope THE TEAM will find solutions for them.

Enis

post-31559-1282818865_thumb.jpg

post-31559-1282818898_thumb.jpg

Comments

• Unknown
    edited August 2010

Hello,

Instructions on how to further investigate were sent to your Yahoo email address. Reply with the requested log files and you will have may answer in the shortest time possible, as soon as the analysis will be complete.

Please enclose in the email the registration key you used when trying to register BitDefender so I can check it for you.

Regards,

• Hello DanyDan,

I did instructions as you want and sent to you, but another problem is I am sure update is not working for BDIS 2011, please check it.

Hello,

Instructions on how to further investigate were sent to your Yahoo email address. Reply with the requested log files and you will have may answer in the shortest time possible, as soon as the analysis will be complete.

Please enclose in the email the registration key you used when trying to register BitDefender so I can check it for you.

Regards,

• Hello,

Please check your email for further instructions on the issue you are facing and we will continue troubleshoot the matter via email.

Topic closed.

This discussion has been closed.