Home Network Password

amar4k
edited September 2010 in Bitdefender 2010 products

have Internet Security 2010. I forgot my Home Management Password that i must have once set up. I need to add a new computer to the network. I only had one computer before so it's not like it'll even let me leave my current network. It's not letting me do anything because it keeps prompting for the password. How can i reset this or can it notify me what it is?

Comments

• Hello,

An email containing instructions on how to reset the Home Network password was sent to your address associated with your forum account.

Regards,

• Hi,

I'm also facing the same problem. i have BitDefender Internet Security 2010 1 user 1 year product. Now i have forgot password and i can not change any of the settings for my anti-virus.

Could you please help me resolve this as soon as possible?

Thanks,

Sujay

• Hi Sujay,

An email with instructions on how to reset the product password was sent to your address associated with your forum account.

Regards,

• Hi Danny,

Thanks, problem is solved :) .

Regards,

Sujay.

• Hi Sujay,

An email with instructions on how to reset the product password was sent to your address associated with your forum account.

Regards,

I'm having the same problem on Vista 64 bit. Can you assist? :P

• raghoo
    edited September 2010

hi

i am also forgot network password how can i reset password

i am using windows xp sp2

• Hello raghoo,

I've sent you a PM.

Thanks.

• I am running Windows Vista 32bit

Latest BitDefender 2010

My Home Network password is no longer working

Thanks in advance

• Hello thomas0013, PM sent :)

• Hi How can I reset my home network management password. I have forgotten my pasword.

• I have not used my XP box in some time. Now I am trying to reconfigure my home network and can not for the life of me remember the password I set. So how in the world do I reset this darn thing?

• I have not used my XP box in some time. Now I am trying to reconfigure my home network and can not for the life of me remember the password I set. So how in the world do I reset this darn thing?

YES I NEED HELP WITH THIS TOO>.................can't change my firewall settings or any settings for that matter......

• i have set apassword to prevent changing advanced settings and to stop game mode and now i have lost it ,, if any admin can send me any patch or procedure and tell me how to apply it so plz do it fast :)

• George R.
    edited October 2010

Hello all,

PMs sent :)

• Hi

Could you also send me the details for resetting the home network password?

Thanks

• Hello,

An email containing instructions on how to reset the Home Network password was sent to your address associated with your forum account.

Regards,

I have the same problem with 2011 Bit defender totalsecurity,cannot remember password to change firewall,antivirus or network settings.

• Rumen
    edited October 2010

Hi,

how can I reset my home network management password on Win7 x64.Please help me too!

• Hi ryynnoo and Rumen,

I sent you via e-mail the necessary steps you need in order to reset the password from your BitDefender.

Thank you.

• Thank you George and Mihaela!Now all is ok and works fine. :)

Best regards!

• Hi Rumen,

I am glad to know that the issue you contacted us has been solved. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to let us know.

Thank you.

• Hello,

Regards,

Hello,

I also need help resetting my home network password

Thanks

• Hello,

I also need help resetting my home network password

Thanks

Apparently I need the same help (resetting home network password). Trying to make Windows 7 x64 Home Premium machine talk to Windows Vista X64 Home and I keep getting a BD window requesting this password. Lloyd

• Hi Lloyd,

I see you contacted our support also via e-mail and one of my colleagues sent you a reply. Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you!

• Like many previous posts, I also need help recovering a lost managers password. I have windows 7 on my computer. Any help that can be provided would be greatly appreciated.

• Hi Hal_B,

I sent you via e-mail the necessary steps you need in order to reset the password from your BitDefender.

Thank you.

• Hello,

Regards,

Could you send me instructions to resolve that problem. I've lost it too. I use Win 7 Utimate.

Thanks.

• Hi Duong Van Lam,

Please check your e-mail, I sent you the necessary steps you need in order to reset the password from your BitDefender.

Thank you!

• Hi I have forgotten my password also (Bitdefender total security 2010) can i get the patch also

thank you

• Hi chirantha4,

Please check your e-mail, I sent you the necessary steps you need in order to reset the password you forgot.

Thank you!

• Okay - I cant remember for the life of my this password.

:blink: I have Widoze 64 bit Professional. Please send me a patch.

Thanks

• I've forgotten my home network password. Please help.

• Mihaela M.
    edited December 2010

Hi ggtz702 and jwestraadt,

Please check your e-mails, I sent you the necessary steps you need in order to reset the password you forgot.

Thank you!

• I have internet security 2010. I am trying to change some settings and I am being asked for my password which I can't remember. Can you help please.

• superwhiteinexile
    edited December 2010
    Hi ggtz702 and ggtz702,

Please check your e-mails, I sent you the necessary steps you need in order to reset the password you forgot.

Thank you!

Hi Mihaela, You seem to be the person who can help me retrive my password so that I can change my settings. I would be most grateful if you would help.

I am trying to access my Satellite receiver via my PC but I can't make it work without being able to disable my firewall. Please help.

Thank you.

• Hi superwhiteinexile,

Looking into our database I can see you have an opened ticket and we sent you a reply.

Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you!

• I can't set up home network because don't know password. Would U help me. Thanks <_<

• Hi Khron,

Please check your e-mail account, there you will find my e-mail with the instructions you need in order to fix this issue.

Thank you!

• Hi

I have the same problem. I forgot my network password, how can i reset it?

I am using windows 7 ultimate 64 bits

• Hi Diogo0880,

Please check your e-mail account, there you will find my e-mail with the instructions you need in order to fix this issue.

Thank you!

• Hello,

Regards,

Seems I also need this information.

Thanks.

• Hi GeneC,

I sent you via e-mail the instructions, please follow them.

Thank you!

• I cannot ever remember setting a password but im needing it reset.

Pls help!

• Hi m450n,

I sent you via e-mail the instructions, please follow them.

Thank you!

• Hi,

Same problem, how can I reset my home network management password on Win7 x32. Please help me too!

• Hi belavary,

I sent you via e-mail the instructions you need.

Thank you!

• Hi

1 of my pcs won't recognise its network password. Reading through this thread, please can you email the instructions.

W7 64bit

Many thanks

• Hi gavin,

I sent you via e-mail the instructions you need.

Thank you!

• Hi, I'm in the same situation. Forgotten the password. Can someone please email me the details.

Thanks,

Bert

• Hi, I'm in the same situation. Forgotten the password. Can someone please email me the details.

Thanks,

Bert

????

This discussion has been closed.