faux positif ou pas ?

Bonjour,

Après avoir téléchargé et installé normalement FileZilla PORTABLE version 3.46.0 sur mon ordinateur (téléchargé depuis portableapps.com), j'obtiens subitement aujourd'hui le message suivant :

"Le fichier C:\Users\autre\Downloads\FileZillaPortable_3.46.0.paf.exe.part est infecté par Trojan.GenericKD.32765119 et a été placé en quarantaine. Nous vous recommandons d'effectuer une analyse du système afin de vérifier que votre système est sain."

Or, je viens de lire ceci sur le forum de portableapps :

FileZilla 3.46 affected by Trojan.GenericKD.42067748

I'm trying to update FileZilla 3.45.01 to 3.46.0 but my antivirus Bitdefender is blocking it because of Trojan.GenericKD.42067748.

I tried two methods, but both automatic update from the PortableApps platform and downloding a new paf.exe file are blocked due to the same antivirus alert.

I hope you could verify and fix the issue.

Thank you

stefra

False positive

Bitdefender was the WORST for me when it was about false positive... You need to disabled Bitdefender for the time of the download and install and then enable it.

And as you can see in VirusTotal detection it is saying Trojan Generic, so it is not as bad as we can think.

PS: PortableApps can't really do a thing about it because it is FileZilla itself and how it was coded that is doing this. If you search on a search engine you will see in the forum of the app with the dev saying it is false positive and etc.

Makazzz

Ma question est donc : qui faut-il croire ?

:(

Réponses

•  En tout les cas virus Total ne détecte rien

Virus 1.PNG

• Yann A.
    Yann A. mod
    Modifié (janvier 2020)

Bonjour,

C'est un vieux topic, qui date de novembre.

Au moment où je vous réponds, j'ai téléchargé la même version de Filezilla Portable, depuis le même site, rien n'a été détecté par Bitdefender.