Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Accesibility

Optiuni

I also wish that this anti virus was also accessible to blind people using screen readers.

1 voturi

Active · Cea mai recentă actualizare

Comentarii

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Optiuni

It would be great if Bitdefender anti virus was also accessible to blind people using screen readers. This would make it easier for blind people to protect their computers from viruses and other malware.

According to my knowledge, Bitdefender is not currently accessible to blind people using screen readers. This is because the software does not have built-in accessibility features. As a result, blind people who want to use Bitdefender must rely on third-party accessibility software, such as NVDA or JAWS.

There are a few different ways that Bitdefender could make its software more accessible to blind people. One way would be to add built-in accessibility features to the software. This would allow blind people to use Bitdefender without having to rely on third-party software.

Another way that Bitdefender could make its software more accessible to blind people would be to provide better documentation for the software. This would allow blind people to learn how to use Bitdefender without having to rely on sighted assistance.

Finally, Bitdefender could also partner with a third-party accessibility software provider to make its software more accessible to blind people. This would allow blind people to use Bitdefender with the same level of functionality as sighted users.

I hope that Bitdefender will take steps to make its anti virus software more accessible to blind people in the future.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)