Trojan Can't Be Removed?

Hi!

I ran the bitdefender and have a trojan 406519 listed as 'infected' once and ' no action was possible' two times. How do I remove it?

Thanks!

Debbi

Comments

• BitDefender shows the path where the trojan is . u just qurantine or manually delete

• MariaTom
    edited November 2008

I still have whatsfind.com as IE's homepage, and the options for setting homepage is disabled. My webroot spy sweeper does detect the presence of whatsfind.com and removed it - but the problem PERSISTS once i have rebooted my computer. My IE is still hijacked and pop-ups are still popping up once a while.

2) My anti virus program (AVG) detects a trojan virus from my IE's temporary internet files folder. It deleted the virus but it didn't help with resolving the IE's problem.

3) Along with the above i also have my regedit+ cmd+ task manager disabled. Attached is my HJT file, and it's so weird that it DOESN'T SHOW a line of R0/R1/R2/R3, so I can't even tell what's going on with the IE's settings.

I'd be very grateful if anyone can give me some ideas on how to fix these problems..... :

• Paste here a full scan log !