Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Sad To Say But I Must Give Up On Total Security 09

Options

I have been using Total Security 08 on 3 computers (XP32) for a long time with a few issues here and there but overall very satisfied.

When I built my new Vista64 rig and installed the new Total Security 09 I quickly had issues with major BSOD and system hangs.

I have been trouble shooting every piece of hardware on my new rig, and speaking with tech support with Nvidia, XFX (MB and GPUs), Pioneer (my optical drive), OCZ (my old ram), Corsair and Bitdefender for 6 months.

I was asked to uninstall Bitdefender and see if my issues continue.

Issues gone completly!

Now I'm trying to decide what to replace BD with.

I really liked BD but the 09 just isn't worked out yet.

Comments

• I have been using Total Security 08 on 3 computers (XP32) for a long time with a few issues here and there but overall very satisfied.

When I built my new Vista64 rig and installed the new Total Security 09 I quickly had issues with major BSOD and system hangs.

I have been trouble shooting every piece of hardware on my new rig, and speaking with tech support with Nvidia, XFX (MB and GPUs), Pioneer (my optical drive), OCZ (my old ram), Corsair and Bitdefender for 6 months.

I was asked to uninstall Bitdefender and see if my issues continue.

Issues gone completly!

Now I'm trying to decide what to replace BD with.

I really liked BD but the 09 just isn't worked out yet.

I may have to do the same thing. Sad because I really wanted to like Total security compared to the problems I had with Zone Alarm. The deciding factor for me is the lack of technical support and the tools they keep pushing that don't work.

Good luck.