Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Online Games

Options

Since I installed BitDefender Total Security I cannot view an online game:

Nabisco topsy turvy game

All I see now is a blue background & not the actual game which I could view & play before hand.

I use Firefox & my systems is Windows Vista Ultimate.

Can anyone help me with this issue please?

Comments

• Still looking for help on this please??

Since I installed BitDefender Total Security I cannot view an online game:

Nabisco topsy turvy game

All I see now is a blue background & not the actual game which I could view & play before hand.

I use Firefox & my systems is Windows Vista Ultimate.

Can anyone help me with this issue please?

• Niels
    Niels
    edited November 2008
    Options

Hello scr621,

Do you have shockwave installed? Because that is necessary. I recommend that you go to tools,add-ons,plugins see if you can find shockwave player it's called Shockwave for director otherwise you need to download shockwave here. Close Firefox. But verify if the firefox process isn't running to check that please press the windows button together with r now type taskmgr press enter. Go to the processes tab and press 1x on the processname tab and see if you can find something called firefox.exe select it and press on end task. Now double click on schokwave_installer_slim.

If that still fails try this right click on the firefox shortcut choose properties,comptability mode, now select windows 2000 press on apply and ok. If you don't have created a shortcut you should navigate to the installation directory of firefox which should be Program Files\Mozilla Firefox and right click on firefox.exe and to the same thing as with the shortcut on your desktop. Restart Firefox that should work.

Kind regards,

Niels

• A gazillion thank you's!

U r awesone!! The Windows 200 option worked like a dream!

My only question now is I always had shockwave, so where did it go all of a sudden? Do u think it has something to do with me tampering with the registry? (I already know that I shouldn't be doing that)!!

Hello scr621,

Do you have shockwave installed? Because that is necessary. I recommend that you go to tools,add-ons,plugins see if you can find shockwave player it's called Shockwave for director otherwise you need to download shockwave here. Close Firefox. But verify if the firefox process isn't running to check that please press the windows button together with r now type taskmgr press enter. Go to the processes tab and press 1x on the processname tab and see if you can find something called firefox.exe select it and press on end task. Now double click on schokwave_installer_slim.

If that still fails try this right click on the firefox shortcut choose properties,comptability mode, now select windows 2000 press on apply and ok. If you don't have created a shortcut you should navigate to the installation directory of firefox which should be Program Files\Mozilla Firefox and right click on firefox.exe and to the same thing as with the shortcut on your desktop. Restart Firefox that should work.

Kind regards,

Niels