Few ideas

Bitdefender Password momager :
Bitdefender's password manager kept giving error in a normal firefox window ( not incognito ) that it can not work in private windows. tried several times, then restarted my pc, the error was still there, i installed it just to check it, it worked fine for 24 hrs then failed to work. 1st impression is the last impression, the password manager should not behave in this way as the hardly guessed passwords can not be remembered all the time. it should work perfectly all the time.

Shredding :
it keeps asking to shred files meaninglessly , the user who buy and use knows about the features.
shredding method should be disclosed e.g. zeroes/gutman etc , at least the user should know that the file/files are shredded once or how many times to analyze the security measure that whether it's enough or not.

Bloatware Detection :
bitdefender should offer a Bloatware detection & prevention as it is so annoying , Avira & others offers it , if bitdefender blocks it, it should highlight this important feature. Bloatware should be blocked in the 1st line of defense. bitdefender should scan all sort of downloads ( even with idm or other softwares ) for Bloatware.

Vpn:
If vpn is set to auto protocol selection , the in use protocol should be visible in I.P. menu After it's auto connection , it is necessary for the user to know about his security and speed levels which differs with the vpn protocols.
All the protocols should be fully secured and assembled with all of the features as hydra protocol contains , why the most reliable protocol ( open vpn udp ) for stability is outside of it:

Please let use avail a dedicated I.P. to avoid massive captcha problems which just a wastage of the time repeatedly.

Software/Driver Update Feature :
Please add this most important feature to total security , Bitdefender lacks on this necessary feature, Avast & other A.V. programs have it.

Bitdefender is Best on many security features & i do like it , i want to see it as a robust & flawless security program , so i spent much time to suggest few things.

Bitdefender Forum :
Bitdefender Forum should be opened to welcome meaningful things mentioned in the right category , that's not called spamming , if somebody asks multiple meaningful questions under the right category he should not be warned to be blocked by the admins just for asking different legitimate questions about the product which he paid for. The user does not get anything for the time he spends on creating posts except knowledge so why this behaviour ? plz change the rules if u find me justified.

Chat Helpline :
i ve noticed several times that Bitdefender chat helpline does not ve proper product knowledge , they usually forward the cases to the e-mail helpline section which takes several days to provide a proper answer , any helpline is just like a backbone of any Dept. plz provide them a proper product knowledge & train them to behave in a professional way, about a year ago bitdefender chat helpline was one of the best among all of the security solutions. plz refine it again.

i ve been using bitdefender time to time for 14 years , nobody can raise until he welcomes the positive criticism. I spent my time for the product which your own/represent , you guys should ve time to read & think over it.

Best Regards

1 votes

Active · Last Updated