Ignore patches for entire product

Hello,

I like the ignore patch feature, it is useful if we've experienced a troublesome version.

However, I would like to exclude an entire product / series of patches, instead of havign to manually ignore each patch when it appears in the list.

This would be useful if we want to keep using BitDefender Gravityzone patch management for most software updates, but there is one vendor / product that we'd prefer to update in other ways away from BitDefender.

I don't think this is currently possible?

Thanks,

Oliver

Tagged:
1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Andrei_S Enterprise
    edited October 22

Hello @PhantomUK,

We have a feature in Patch Management through which you can define which vendor or product can be included/excluded from being patched. This feature is called Maintenance Windows and you can find more details about it here:

Maintenance Windows

If you still need help with setting this up you can reach out to our Enterprise Support Team at Contact Form. Also using the same contact form, if this feature does not address your needs you can open a Feature Request as well, and our Product Management team will review it, and if accepted, it will be part of a future release.

Kind Regards,

Andrei