Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Free License Expired

Options
SwampCat
edited November 2008 in General talk

Hi Guys,

Excuse me if I missed the answer to this Q asked many times... but most of what I've found here was about payed version and one reply advising to send email and get new license if that is free edition.

Sure the same Bitdefender Free v10 says, and email was sent... there is no response for 3 days.

Should I repeat or it is better to uninstall / download current Setup and reinstall?

Thanks in advance for suggestions

Comments

• Niels
    Options

Hello SwampCat,

I would advise that you contact customer care which you can find here. This is much quicker select customer care. Or you could remove the current version by using this uninstall tool. You can download the latest version here.

But first right click on the red BitDefender icon near the system clock press on exit. Double click on the uninstall tool to run it. After the reboot run the tool 1 more time and install the recent version.

Kind regards,

Niels

• Hello SwampCat,

I would advise that you contact customer care which you can find here. This is much quicker select customer care. Or you could remove the current version by using this uninstall tool. You can download the latest version here.

But first right click on the red BitDefender icon near the system clock press on exit. Double click on the uninstall tool to run it. After the reboot run the tool 1 more time and install the recent version.

Kind regards,

Niels

Hi Niels,

Thanks a lot! I decided to try first link you suggested and got the key via Live Chat in 2 min. Great! :rolleyes:

as we speak there is Update going on. 26MB accumulated ... haven't done it for a while. I am using BitDefender as another on-demand only scanner

My regards & best wishes

SwampCat