Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Is There A Scam Here?

Options

Has anyone successfully 'opted out' of BitDefenders Auto-Renew. It has really ticked me off being charged twice within 5 days for the same product after several attempts using their 'If you would like to opt-out and cancel your subscription, please go here:......www.findmyorder.com

BitDefender's attitude seems to be ignore the request and sod the customer!!!

Comments

• I see there is the usual BitDefender response...nothing!!

• csalgau
    Options

Dear customer.

Billing problems cannot be solved on the forum.

Please contact the BitDefender support service office for your area.

You can find the required information on our homepage.

Thank you

• Dear customer.

Billing problems cannot be solved on the forum.

Please contact the BitDefender support service office for your area.

You can find the required information on our homepage.

Thank you

This does not answer the question....Has anyone successfully 'opted out' of BitDefenders Auto-Renew. It has really ticked me off being charged twice within 5 days for the same product after several attempts using their 'If you would like to opt-out and cancel your subscription, please go here:......www.findmyorder.com

• alexcrist
    alexcrist
    edited December 2008
    Options

As Catalin said, on this forum we cannot offer too much support related to license and registration problems. Please contact LiveAssistance (Customer service).

Cris.

• Has anyone successfully 'opted out' of BitDefenders Auto-Renew.

Yes. Write a request to the customer service with a request to cancel automatic renewal.

This is what they wrote me back:

"Per your request we have cancelled the auto-renewal for BitDefender 2009. Let

us know if there are any other orders you wish this feature to be disabled."

After that I wanted to ask them to disable automatic renewal of my sciatica but then I remembered that I didn't order it from them in the first place. ;)