Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Drweb Cureit! Cleanup Tool Detects Vsserv.exe

Options

Hello

Dr web cureit detects vsserv.exe falsly as probably DLOADER.trojan. You can test it by downloading it from here:

ftp://ftp.drweb.com/pub/drweb/cureit/cureit.exe If you use this tool do not choose an action just ignore it. Ohterwise you have to repair BitDefender.

Regards

Niels

Comments

• Niels, are Heuristics enabled in Dr Web CureIt? If I am not mistaken, when heuristics are enabled, and the other settings are set to default in DrWeb CureIt, it won't remove the file, only report it.

In anyway, it's a good idea to send the Vsserv.exe sample to vms AT drweb.com with a note that this is a FP, so they can fix it.

• Niels
    Options

Hello miekiemoes

I think because dr web said probably that is almost the same in behaves like as in BitDefender. I didn't change any settings the scan began immediately. I will report it to them. Thanks for your reply.

Regards

Niels

• Niels
    Options

I send them an email. I will keep inform you.

Regards

Niels

• Niels
    Options

I got a reply of them and normally the detection of vsserv.exe should be already removed. Just redownload drweb cureit!

Regards

Niels

This discussion has been closed.