Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Can I Delete The Old Updates?

Options

Hi,

I have Bitdefener 2008 and my BitDefender Threat Scanner folder is 200Mb I see that every update has a new folder

Do the new updates include the old ones?

If yes, can I delete all the folder that are more than 2 months old without problems?

Cheers

JD

Comments

• alexcrist
    Options

Hello JD,

Normally, those folders should be deleted automatically. Because they remained, it might show that the last updates did not complete correctly. Are you sure everything goes fine when updating?

If you want to delete the old folders, you can do it without any problems.

You can delete all folders named av32bit_XXXX, except the last two of them (with the largest XXXX number). To be able to delete those folders, you have to reboot in SafeMode.

Cris.

• Thank you very much.

JD

Hello JD,

Normally, those folders should be deleted automatically. Because they remained, it might show that the last updates did not complete correctly. Are you sure everything goes fine when updating?

If you want to delete the old folders, you can do it without any problems.

You can delete all folders named av32bit_XXXX, except the last two of them (with the largest XXXX number). To be able to delete those folders, you have to reboot in SafeMode.

Cris.