Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Problems Syncing Pda With Windows Vista

Options

I have purchased BITDEFENDER INTERNET SECURITY 2008 wtih a new laptop about 6 months ago.

Ever since I have started using my laptop I have had intermittent problems syncing my pda phone with windows mobile device 6.1

I have tried everything to solve the problem. Asking the manufactueres (ASUS) to check my hardware. Reformatting my hard disk and reinstalling my OS (VISTA) and even turnng off the Bit Defender firewall while trying to sync the phone. The only thing I could do was shut down my laptop and turing it on again hoping that it would sync. It usually does after 2 to 3 tries.

In my latest reformatting of my harddrive I left out reinstalling BitDefender and the problem is solved. I no longer have problems syncing to my PDA.

I have searched the net and this forum but I can't find anyone discussing this problem specifically.

I hope someone who knows what's going on can hep me by shedding some light on this issue or share their experience?

I am now taking the risk of not having any anti-virus software. I hope someone can tell me how to solve this problem or I should just move on to another anti-virus product?

Thanks

Ray