I am an older lady forgive me if my expressions are not technically correct.
I have installed Safepay and then activated Secure pass through the Safepay icon. I bookmarked my banking page into Safepay. I only put the bank password etc into the Securepass vault page. However, now if I click on the Bank icon in Safepay it also goes to my bank page complete with passwords filled in.
This to me, is totally unsafe as the Safepay bookmark page can be easily accessed via the icon on the bottom bar with no pin or password should my computer be open.
I assumed that I would have to access the Securepass vault safely via a pin or a password before I would then connect to my banking page complete with password filled in.
Yes, I can delete the bookmarked bank page in Safepay but if and I know this is unlikely, but if, anyone accessed my computer who knew I banked with Xbank and they put the log in details into Safepay, which would be easily done, they can just click on that icon and have total access to my banking.
This makes no sense to me. Surely the point of having the Securepass vault inside the Safepay page is for added security.
What am I doing wrong?
Thank you to anyone who read this post. I have solved the problem. My bad for just not understanding that I needed to adjust the time on the security tab in Securepass.
Hello and thank you for following up here.