(1) Following Clean install of W11 (from an MS Account to a local account ), all attempts at installing Total Security fail - all I obtain is BD Agent whose function is doubtful.
(2) Contacting support means obtaining some sort of robotic (or standard) response recommending BD Central and access to "My subscriptions" . Same negative results.
(3) I have been using this software for more than 10 years without any problems and I believe there is something wrong with the manner by which BD has been "improved".
(4) I tried disabling any W11 security traps, used the BD Uninstall tool, and did everything by (and outside ) he book.
(5) Paid a renewal of c. 125,00€ in May 26 (Family Total Security version).
(6) Downloaded from the net some 2019 version which mentioned an installation disconnected from the web - followed by immediate connection . BD icons appeared on the dektop but the app does not work.
At BD Central this very same PC (I kept the same PC name) appears to have the full BD TS suite - even before trying to install BD on this local account.
I realize I am left without any AV or firewall.
At the same time BDTS seems to be working in some of my other computers.
Before buying a different product, I would welcome some help.
Thank you in advance for any feasible solution.