Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Key Not Activated Yet

Options
jasonb194
edited December 2008 in General talk

i have installed the 2009 antivirus and when i go to my account is states "key not activated yet" then has 2 links for "upgrade" or "download kit". i have already paid for and downloaded the actual 2009 software/ what do i do from here?

Comments

• Jasonb194 ... can I get your e-mail which you used to register into my bitdefender account please ?

• i have installed the 2009 antivirus and when i go to my account is states "key not activated yet" then has 2 links for "upgrade" or "download kit". i have already paid for and downloaded the actual 2009 software/ what do i do from here?

Hi Jason,

I have looked into the issue, and it seems that you do not have do anything at this moment. Generally speaking the message "key not activated yet" means that your computer hasn't sent us the information that you have installed the product yet. This happens whenever you update the product the first time (after the first install).

However your product should be working fine even if that message is being displayed in myaccount.

Please let me know if anything is unclear.

• Jason, did you register the product with the license key? If not, open the main window, click on Register, select the 2nd option and enter your license key there and that should do the trick.