Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Refund On Retail Version

Options

Is it possible to get a refund purchasing it retail. Still have my key and everything else and of course the store will not accept it back due to it being open. The edition is bitdefender "Internet Security 2009" and only had it for six days so far. I'm for sure the 2008 editiion is just fine, but the 2009 edition is just to buggy to rely on it for a security suite.

Comments

• Is it possible to get a refund purchasing it retail. Still have my key and everything else and of course the store will not accept it back due to it being open. The edition is bitdefender "Internet Security 2009" and only had it for six days so far. I'm for sure the 2008 editiion is just fine, but the 2009 edition is just to buggy to rely on it for a security suite.

I would love to know as well, I purchased it online, and am very unsatisfied with the product because I am running XP-64.

• just contact the support by chat and I am sure that they will be able to give you an answer :P