Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

No License Key

Options

I was just wondering if anyone else has purchased BitDefender Software online from citationsoft.com. I bought 2009 Anti-Virus and it downloaded fine. I'm just concerned because I haven't received my official License Key yet. It's been almost 2 weeks and while you do get a month trial it just seems odd. E-Mail to them fails every time I try(outlook errors) and their phone system is useless. Hope I'm wrong but I doubt that Key is coming. I should add that they do sell this software at a discount so I guess it's buyer beware. Definitely worth purchasing directly from Bitdefender's site or buying the boxed software from any reputable retailer.

Comments

• I can't really confirm or deny the fact that the above site is an official reseller or not, but I'll check it out tomorrow and will let you know ASAP what the problem is.

• This is an official reseller and there shouldn't have been any troubles. Has your license key arrived yet?

Let me know so that I can ask them what has happened with your order.