Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[open]bitdefender Internet Security 2009 Not Getting Updated

Options

Hi,

I am experiencing problems regarding updates in my BidDefender Internet Security 2009 despite having a valid key. The problem is that automatic update works so long as BD is installed afresh. The moment I restart the computer, BD logo at the bottom shows the autoupdate as disabled (and an issue waiting to be fixed). The same experience I had after the help which I received from the toll-free help line. There also, they appeared to have rectified the bug from remote but after restarting the computer, it again showed disabled autoupdate (and an issue waiting to be fixed). Here I would like to highlight that during installation of BD IS 2009, a message appeared asking to remove norton firewall (which was previously installed on my desktop) though I have removed it by visiting Add/Remove Programs. There was an option in the installation menu to remove it but it could not become successful. A message popped up that it could be only done through setup (..sth like that) . I tried regedit in the run menu, ran the search for "Norton" and tried to delete the registries but to no avail. The autoupdate still shows as disabled. I have Windows XP Home, SP2.

Please help. Thanks in advance.

Akhilesh