[open]vsserv.exe

i was using bit defender without any problem till day before yesterday

as i had been face to a problem with ADSL modem, had to restore the computer which is running with vista os

after restoring to few days before settings in starting up it's giving a message box by saying bit defender encountered problem with processing C:\windows\TEMP\bdcD76A.tmp .

and as login to computer it's saying that vsserv.exe is unavailable and so that can't start services.

if anyone know how to get rid of this and start the service again ???

post-20276-1229486123_thumb.jpg

post-20276-1229486140_thumb.jpg

Comments

• i was using bit defender without any problem till day before yesterday

as i had been face to a problem with ADSL modem, had to restore the computer which is running with vista os

after restoring to few days before settings in starting up it's giving a message box by saying bit defender encountered problem with processing C:\windows\TEMP\bdcD76A.tmp .

and as login to computer it's saying that vsserv.exe is unavailable and so that can't start services.

if anyone know how to get rid of this and start the service again ???

don't know how , but today when i'm login in to my computer . bitdefender is working again.

but one more problem, i can't open security center. the link show is not working but all others. i can run manual scans too.

pls let me know do i have to wait as same as previous or is there any other way to activate the option.