Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Help To´un-block A Game

Options

I got a game named Flyff, all my friends play it but BitDefender V10 blocks it in some way.

How do i unblock it? :unsure::wacko:

Comments

• In what way BD blocks the game? When you try to play it on LAN/Online?

Andrei

• Niels
    Options

Hello CuteCat

You can try this exclude the installation directory of the game. To do so open BitDefender go to antivirus,shield,custom level,don't scan this path on all levels now press on add (new) item and browse to the installation directory. To confirm press on enter. That is only when BitDefender reports something. Is it an online game? If so than you have to create a firewall rule : in BitDefender go to firewall,traffic press on the add new rule button,now choose for select application and browse to the installation directory of the game and select the process that is used to start the game select allow by action, if you wish you can add only the ports that the game used that kind of information you will find in the manual or the support page of the game,ip-address choose for any, by the final step choose TCP/UDP and traffic both and press on finish.

Regards

Niels

• CuteCat
    Options

i downloaded it from gpotatos homepage it is online yes.

• Niels
    Options

Hello CuteCat

Than you have to create a rule as I mentionned in my previous post. Or did BitDefender detected a virus? If so try my first suggestion.

Regards

Niels

• CuteCat
    Options

Im not sure if i understand it, it is online, but it is like Counter Strike, a game on the PC which you play online.

• Niels
    Options

Hello CuteCat

You must do this in BitDefender go to firewall,traffic press on the add new rule button,now choose for select application and browse to the installation directory of the game and select the process that is used to start the game select allow by action, if you wish you can add only the ports that the game used that kind of information you will find in the manual or the support page of the game,ip-address choose for any, by the final step choose TCP/UDP and traffic both and press on finish. That is the case for BitDefender Antivirus Plus. After you done that than the BitDefender firewall will allow the game. If you have any problems please ask them? So I or someone else can assist you further.

Regards

Niels

• CuteCat
    Options

Yeah, i cant find the firewall, isnt it in the left like the "General" and "Antivirus"," Antispyware" is too?

I only got:

General

Antivirus

Antispyware

Update

• Niels
    Options

Hello CuteCat

Than you have the version without firewall. Which firewall are you using at the moment? Because BitDefender without firewall doesn't block internet access.

Regards

Niels

• CuteCat
    Options

Hey!

Sorry for the long time since i have been here.

I have figured it out, thanks for your help everybody :)

- CuteCat

• Niels
    Options

Glad that we could help you.

Regards

Niels

This discussion has been closed.