Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Where's My Purchase?

Options

Hi,

Don't know what happened here, but I ordered online BitDefender anti-virus last night.

After keying in my card details I was informed that I will be contacted shortly, by email I assume.

I have received nothing.

It has been impossible to get any support.

The lady I spoke to at the UK office didn't want to know and gave me a technical support number to call. But I don't think this is by anyway a technical support question. I called the number anyway and waited half an hour listening to some trashy music. No reply. I gave up.

Tried instant chat on the website, but that didn't work.

Tried getting through to customer service, but couldn't get hold of a number to call.

Have sent an email to customer service, but I doubt that will work either.

Have been around the website a couple of times, but with no joy.

I'm not an idiot. I'm a professional C programmer and quite used to purchasing goods online.

Anyone got any idea on what to do here?

JamesP

Comments

• Hi,

Don't know what happened here, but I ordered online BitDefender anti-virus last night.

After keying in my card details I was informed that I will be contacted shortly, by email I assume.

I have received nothing.

It has been impossible to get any support.

The lady I spoke to at the UK office didn't want to know and gave me a technical support number to call. But I don't think this is by anyway a technical support question. I called the number anyway and waited half an hour listening to some trashy music. No reply. I gave up.

Tried instant chat on the website, but that didn't work.

Tried getting through to customer service, but couldn't get hold of a number to call.

Have sent an email to customer service, but I doubt that will work either.

Have been around the website a couple of times, but with no joy.

I'm not an idiot. I'm a professional C programmer and quite used to purchasing goods online.

Anyone got any idea on what to do here?

JamesP

did you go to the main site and long into my bitdefender? I think if you can do that you can find your key #

try live assistance 5-6 times, eventually you may find someone that can give you some help.

• csalgau
    Options

Dear sir,

Depending where you purchased your copy from, you should contact the respective shop customer service.

If you had this problem with our UK site, the Webshop is provided by Digital River and you should contact them regarding this problem.

On http://www.bitdefender.co.uk/site/Buy/products/1/ you should be able to see Webstore on the sidebar and select Customer Service. There you should find information on how to obtain your product key and also the required information to contact a consultant.

Thank you.

• Ok, thanks.

No luck so far, but I'll keep trying...