Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Virus Reported

Options

I have a question, I am trying (BitDefender Internet Security V10) and I have on my computer a program called ALL MY MOVIES SOFTWARE BY BOLIDE SOFTWARE, this software is legal software, this program picks it up as a virus and removes it from my computer when I know this software does NOT have a virus in it, how can I stop this from removing the program. PLEASE help me, Thank you.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options

Moved this topic here so that the Virus researchers to see if that's really is a false positive.

• Moved this topic here so that the Virus researchers to see if that's really is a false positive.

Sorry and thank you.

• khufu
    Options

You should upload the file here.

Have a look here: http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=84 to see what you have to do.

• If you are sure that the file is clean, you may as well add it's path to the exclusion list. However, upload the file here; detection will be removed if it's a false positive.

Andrei

• Niels
    Options

I've the same problem. BitDefender detects one part of the installer as infected: amm_setup.exe=>(Instyler o)=>(Instyler Module 1) DeepScan:Generic.Hupigon.64E3F2D2

It only happened after an update that the installer was being detected.

Regards

Niels

• If you are sure that the file is clean, you may as well add it's path to the exclusion list. However, upload the file here; detection will be removed if it's a false positive.

Andrei

how do you add it to the exclusion list

Thank you for all your help.

• Niels
    Niels
    edited July 2007
    Options

Hello

To exclude the installation folder do this open BitDefender go to antivirus,shield,custom level,don't scan this pad on all levels, press on add new item now browse to the installation directory: X\Program Files\BOLIDE SOFTWARE\ (the default location is AllMyMovies instead of Bolide Software) Now the realtime part will not detect it anymore but BitDefender will remove it during a scan.

Regards

Niels

PS: What I've changed is in bold.

• Hello

To exclude the installation folder do this open BitDefender go to antivirus,shield,custom level,don't scan this pad on all levels, press on add new item now browse to the installation directory: X\Program Files\BOLIDE SOFTWARE\ (the default location is AllMyMovies instead of Bolide Software) Now the realtime part will not detect it anymore but BitDefender will remove it during a scan.

Regards

Niels

PS: What I've changed is in bold.

Thanks for all your help.

• We are all glad that we could help you! :)

Andrei

• Niels
    Options

Hello

Glad that we could help you. More you can't do than wait till someone of the virus researchers take a look at it.

Regards

Niels

• Thanks for all your help.

I tried it and it still pickes it up as a virues, I cant figure this one out.

• Niels
    Options

Hello desooper

If you do what I said than you will not receive a pop-up when you start the program. But it will still being detect untill the virusresearchers remove the signature for the files.

Regards

Niels

• Hello desooper

If you do what I said than you will not receive a pop-up when you start the program. But it will still being detect untill the virusresearchers remove the signature for the files.

Regards

Niels

OK got ya, sorry for the misunderstanding, thank you for all your help.