Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Real-time Antivirus Protection

After reading a post titled "Realtime Antivirus & Antiphishing Mail Protection Disabled, BD AV 2009" dated on or about Dec 9 2008@03:42 pm

I would like to know if you found a fix for this problem because I am also having the very same problem

I am refering to Realtime Antivirus & Antiphishing Mail Protection becoming disabled after I check the box to enable it

everything is the same as the above previous post

Thanks

Dale

Comments

• If you haven't tried the obvious (rebooting that is), do a repair install and if that doesn't work uninstall and reinstall. Encounter the same problem as well with the services stopping on occasion (does happen on random and can't pin point the problem to it other then program bug with bitdefender) so can't provide any more advice/solutions to the problem.

• I also have a realtime question. Although the good old BD AV version 10 rears its head when it seems to sense danger on a 9x/ME PC, I'm wondering whether BD AV 10 is merely reacting to a bona fide threat in that its virus sigs may be written for the NT kernel, in which case, there is but a false sense of security for all older operating systems.

Thanks,

Dave