Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

I Cannot Log On My Computer After I Repaired My Bd2209

Options

I had repaired my BD 2009 I hit restart my computer, now i cannot log on my computer because i forgot my password , how can i fixe the problem?

Comments

• In this case, restart your computer in Safe Mode with Command Prompt and you will be able to reset the password there. When you are in Safe Mode with Command Prompt (logged with the Administrator account), type the command net user <user name> <password>, without the '<>'. after that, restart your computer in normal mode and check if the password has been reset.

[How to restart in Safe Mode with Networking]

- Restart the computer;

- Press the 'F8' key several times before Microsoft Windows begins to load; you need to press 'F8' until you will be displayed a text menu;

- Select 'SAFE MODE with Networking' in the text menu and press 'Enter'.

- Wait while Windows loads in Safe Mode with Networking; this process ends with a confirmation message; click 'OK' to acknowledge.

• In this case, restart your computer in Safe Mode with Command Prompt and you will be able to reset the password there. When you are in Safe Mode with Command Prompt (logged with the Administrator account), type the command net user <user name> <password>, without the '<>'. after that, restart your computer in normal mode and check if the password has been reset.

[How to restart in Safe Mode with Networking]

- Restart the computer;

- Press the 'F8' key several times before Microsoft Windows begins to load; you need to press 'F8' until you will be displayed a text menu;

- Select 'SAFE MODE with Networking' in the text menu and press 'Enter'.

- Wait while Windows loads in Safe Mode with Networking; this process ends with a confirmation message; click 'OK' to acknowledge.

This happened to me as well and likewise did not know my password, but tried my BD Antivirus 2009 password and it worked.

• This happened to me as well and likewise did not know my password, but tried my BD Antivirus 2009 password and it worked.

so you logged into windows with the password you set for the bd antivirus product? :wacko:

• so you logged into windows with the password you set for the bd antivirus product? :wacko:

Yes, I did not know my password for my comp either, so thought I would try the BD one and it worked!

• is there any chance that both passwords are the same?

• is there any chance that both passwords are the same?

The last 2 figures are different. Maybe BD has taken over my computer completely :D

It doesn`t matter, at least BD now works and everything is fine after a few very frustrating days.