Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Is Bitdefender Support Adequately Staffed?

Options
PaulIDA
edited January 2009 in General talk

I bought BitDefender Small Business edition of AntiVirus 2008 last August. It has worked fine with no complaints about the product. Although I'm curious as to why it is not catching the recent virus's I have been dealing with.

I had reported a Malware issue with one of my PC's to BD Support over a week ago and have not heard back from them in a week. I have been patiently awaiting a response from them while that PC has been sidelined until it is cured. Well, since then my work PC has become infected as of yesterday. I have called Support on the phone multiple times and have been put on hold never to get through. I have chatted on LiveSupport and got no help except being told to send an email to support. I also researched the BD knowledgebase and found nothing.

I learned from the live support that small business support is not available today. How could support not be available on a regular business day?!

I am self employed and am now out of business until this issue is resolved and could potentially lose a client.

I'm going to post the issue in the malware forum to see if anybody can give me some guidance since BD is unavailable.