Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Error ?

Options

i have the internet security trial and when installed everything was working fine untill i did the 2nd update now on startup i get a "could not acess dump file error" dont know if thats important or not and i cant get the main sceen to load up i searched the forums for a fix for both i found one that i have to do everytime for the non loading main screen but will they fix it permanitly ?? thanks for any help in advance :D

Comments

• ok now the 3rd problem i set up bit defender to scan for deep system at 2am and a regular full scan at 5 am to test them out i got up this morning and the regular full syatem is finished but the deep scan is stuck on 1 file for 5 hrs ??? is this just a bug with bd that can be fixed simpley or what?? any help on these problems would be greatly appreciated :D also i am runnin vista home premium 64bit and i have BD IS thx :D

• hey shaddo

please upload a screenshot with the "could not access dump file error" error if you are still receiving it.

as for the fact that you are unable to bring up the bd main window, are do you by any chance have a Microsoft SQL Server software installed on your computer?

and last, what is the exact file in which the bd scanner gets stuck?

:blink: